SPEAKING & CONSULTING
Deb has a strong background offering presentations in various settings; casual to professional. Combining inspirational content with academic research, her presentations are both informative and transformational. Presentations can be crafted as Powerpoints or less formal round-table discussions or anything in between. In all cases, she focuses on interaction and participation. Typically lasting 1-2 hours, her presentations allow time for group discussion and questions in addition to the delivery of content.
Deb loves designing single programs or an entire educational plan for groups or organizations focusing on themes associated with deep connection, spirituality, expressive arts, ecopsychology, sense of place, ecological identity, and personal transformation.
(custom designed presentations are also available upon request):
- The Rhythmic Connection Between Humans and Earth
- Communication with Nature
- Shamanic Animal communication
- What Does “You are Here” really mean? – Nurturing a Sense of Place
- Spirituality and Environmental Education
- Writing an Inspired Academic Paper
- Educating from a place of wildness
- Ecological Identity and connection to place
- Through the Eyes, Ears, Nose and Heart of a Dog
Please feel free to contact Deb to discuss your presentation needs. She is happy to chat and will create a no-obligation proposal for you.