Calendar & Events
All Wild Rhythms workshops are currently virtual due to Covid-19.
We are hoping to return to in-person work in Spring/Summer 2021.
6 – Week Nature Connection Practitioner Course
January 12 – February 16, 2021
5:30 – 7 PM MST
Location: Zoom (login will be given when you register)
During this course, you will have the chance to explore your ecological self, personal wild and natural rhythms, deeper “why” for the work you do, and your personal vision for your work going forward. We will also explore group facilitation techniques that really allow us to partner with nature and the places where we are leading our programs.
In addition to rich content, this course includes networking with your cohort and supporting each other as you move forward on your professional journey. We have a private Facebook group and weekly Zoom calls to help us become a community.
We will explore:
- Your deep, personal reasons for doing nature connection work, and how to weave those reasons into what you offer
- Ecological identity work (both for yourself and for potential use with your clients or program participants)
- Creating work in partnership with the natural world
- Nature communication
- Personal nature connection practices to support your work
- Your personal wild and natural rhythms and how they influence your work
- Techniques for facilitating individuals and groups in the outdoors
- Your future vision for how your work can contribute to the larger whole
This work is for you if you are a:
- Environmental Educator
- Humane Educator
- Wilderness Guide
- Classroom teacher
- Church or community leader
- Forest bathing guide
- Life coach
- Holistic Practitioner
- Other professional interested in incorporating nature connection work into your practice
To Register: https://WildRhythms.as.me/?appointmentType=18650160
Group size is limited to 15 participants.
This course meets on Zoom six Tuesday evenings from 5:30 – 7:00 PM MST. In addition to the weekly calls, you might want to allow 1-2 hours/week minimum for personal reflection and time outdoors experiencing the course activities.
More information about the Nature Connection Practitioner Professional Track is available here: http://wild-rhythms.com/professional-track/
2021 In-person Workshop Schedule*
*We will offer these in-person programs only if it is safe an appropriate according to Colorado Health Department Covid recommendations.
**Additional in-person workshops may be added in summer and fall
- 6/5: Dancing with the Land – full day, Nederland, Colorado
- 7/10: Our Wild Essence – full day, Nederland, Colorado
- 8/21: Wild Creativity and Sacred Nature Journaling – full day, Nederland, Colorado
- 10/1-10/3: Sacred Nature Connection Intensive Retreat (Friday evening – Sunday afternoon, non-residential)